The spacious suites feature two levels, providing both a peaceful bedroom downstairs and a welcoming living area upstairs; the perfect refuge after a day out exploring Chilean Patagonia. The suites are styled with rustic simplicity, so while you gaze out at Torres del Paine through the floor to ceiling windows, you’ll find yourself surrounded by craftwork, such as fittings carved from Patagonian driftwood found on the nearby lake shore.Book now
Safe deposit box
Nightly rate inclusions
- Accommodation, breakfast, lunch and gourmet dinner.
- Open bar (includes mineral water, soft drinks, juices, house wines and spirits). Premium wines and spirits are available for an additional cost.
- Two half day excursions or one full day excursion daily, in small groups with other guests.
- Use of spa facilities including indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and steam rooms, Jacuzzis (massages, therapies and spa treatments are paid locally).
- Scheduled airport transfers in shared vehicles. Private transfers or transfers outside of scheduled times are available for an additional cost. Check scheduled transfer times for Tierra Patagonia before booking flights.
- Rates are valid for bookings of up to 4 rooms per night. Bookings of 5 rooms or more is defined as a
group; special conditions will apply.
- Rates are per room per night.
- We welcome children of 10 years or older.
- 3 nights minimum length of stay.